8.2.09

valentin

1.I recommend giving this compliment to your lover. (Throughout the eighties, the RAH Band popped into the British Dance Music Charts whenever possible. Thank you for this song.)
2. For an absurd and quite pleasing emotional rush, Slumdog Millionaire is worth the eight dollars if only for the MIA.
3. If anyone would like to be my valentine, this is what I wish for. I just interviewed an artists whose friends got together and took a million tiny square photos with Holgas before picking fifty to show at exhibition, after fighting over who took what, they totally gave up discerning credit to the individual.
4. for feeling dreamy.
5. in honor of the love that's blowing about, I am meeting with my dear friend and bridal magazines this week to begin planning their love celebration.