26.1.10

blogs of note. (in no particular order)

1. Dos Family
In my deepest, darkest fantasy, I have a little family and we all speak Swedish and dress well and adorn our home in crafts, and we live happily ever between our Stockholm apartment and country cottage. This, I don't mind living through the Dos Family.

2. Emmas designblogg
Swedish. Design. Mm.

3. Hello Tiger!
More from Scandinavia? O-K!

4. Poppytalk
Lots of time on your hands? Got plenty of education and no job? Perfect! Indie girls who love crafts, glasses, Dirty Projectors, Williamsburg, and fancy cocktails and sewing kits will drool here. (I know, I know. I can't help it. I eat it all up.)

5. cheap date
Most hilarious english translation.

6. Rifle Paper Co. Blog
Smart girl.

7.Mixed Plate
More pretty design and nice little companies.

8.Sandra Juto
I went to Gothenburg with my dear friend Danielle in 2007, and we were enchanted by the fairy-talkin' Swedish ladies. This blog comes from this town and the pretty perfect work of Sandra Juto.